Cybersecurity is a key priority in anyone’s agenda. Governments and companies are coping with increased IT risk management, not only from a breach perspective, but also from a regulations perspective (e.g. NIS, GDPR, HIPAA). This has an impact on security budget, IT workload and time to market for their innovations. Furthermore, it is a challenge to find security experts. Hence any organization should look at new ways to manage the risk better AND faster.
For the next Techlunch we would like to discuss and discover with you the new innovative technologies, solutions and tools that will help you tackle and address the very complex and demanding security landscape. The proposed topics to be discussed are among others:
- Prevention: managing the internal and external user risk, because identity theft is still the most common intrusion method used by cyber-attackers.
- Breach management: proactive monitoring and resolving security breaches. Detecting security incidents related to abnormal user and system behavior.
- Ways to control activities and changes, in order to be always compliant with the security standards, applicable to your systems, data and processes.
- Modern architectures and frameworks to secure and govern all types and categories of data and their metadata.
- Best practices and different methodologies to control and understand the associated risks with the usage of cloud resources.
The discussion will be supported with different demo’s in order to practically understand how Security Officers can address these challenges.
We are inviting you to the first Techlunch for 2019, which will take place on Tuesday, January 22 from 11:30 to 13:30, at Oracle’s premises in Capellen.
The number of places is limited, therefore we kindly request your confirmation of interest.
Logistical information will be provided at registration
To register send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle Luxembourg Sàrl
Building B, Westside Village
89B Rue Pafebruch