LEARN&GO SESSION : CLOUD HYBRID, DEVOPS AND OBJECT STORAGE
Improve your IT’s flexibility and effectiveness with the new EBRC Managed Services
Access to Hyper Clouds, DevOps Environments and Object Storage.
EBRC invites you to take part in its Learn&Go Session on the above-mentioned topic on March 27th.
During the session, you will discover three major extensions of our Cloud&Managed Services offers:
- Hybrid Cloud: optimise your resources, design your own formula by combining “on-premise” Local Cloud (EBRC Trusted Cloud Europe) and Hyper-Cloud (Microsoft Azure) resources.
- DevOps: make your business more agile and reduce your “time-to-market”. Discover the power of EBRC-KaaS (Kubernetes as a Service) and how the platform gives access to CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment).
- Object Storage: discover how to meet the challenges of compliance, Long-Term Retention, on-premise implementation of cloud native applications, and more. The Object Storage solutions meet a growing number of needs.
- 12:00pm - Welcome & sandwiches
- 12:30pm - Start of the session
- 2:30pm - End of the session
This information session is primarily aimed at CIOs, Infrastructure Managers, Storage Managers and Development Managers.
Please note that the number of places is limited and that registration is mandatory for attendance. Access to the sessions is reserved for user companies and end-customers.
Location: Confiserie Namur, 2 rue de Bitbourg, Luxembourg