Date d'affichage :
06 juin 2019
As QA Engineer you will be engaged in projects at our customers. You are a specialist in a specific domain of testing, namely test automation and will work on the following tasks in a self-supportive way:
- Test Planning and risk analysis
- Create acceptance test and prepare test data
- Work with build engineer/ test engineer to automate acceptance test
- Perform Manual Testing: exploratory testing and manual Acceptance test
- Maintain test metrics
- Domain learner
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- At least 2 years of experience as automation tester
- Experience with testing tools (QTP/UFT, Selenium, ...)
- Familiar with the methodology AGILE
- You have acquired knowledge about the software development lifecycle, project organization and test design techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French (mandatory) and being able to communicate in English
- You are flexible and a hard worker, both independently and in a team
- You learn easily and quickly master new applications
- You keep your head cool in stressful situations and you stay professional
Communication is your asset, in addition to strong analytical skills
Présentation de l'entreprise :
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
You send your application at : Mrs. Nadia Nair, Recruitment Partner, Nadia.Nair@sogeti.lu