Date d'affichage :
06 juin 2019
- System Administrator providing 1st and 2nd level support for Unix (AIX), Linux (RedHat) and Solaris platforms
- Follow up of the day-to-day activities by using dedicated ticketing tools (Maximo, Remedy, Service Now)
- Installation / patch management / daily maintenance / upgrades / backups and restores / user profiles and accesses administration
- Responsible for procedures maintenance, security/compliance documents redaction, reporting activities
- Have a degree in IT
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of French and English (both written and spoken)
- Good technical knowledge in : Unix (AIX), Linux (Red Hat), Solaris
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, take initiatives, tolerant in stressful situations
- Be a real team player and customer oriented
- Able to adapt himself quickly to the environments
- Able to work in an international and multicultural environment
Présentation de l'entreprise :
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
You send your application at : Mrs. Nadia Nair, Recruitment Partner, Nadia.Nair@sogeti.lu