Date d'affichage :
12 janvier 2018
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
You will integrate a team in charge of storage, backup and virtualization. You will assist them on installation, maintenance and operations on complex infrastructures.
You should have a good knowledge of all or some of the following technologies:
- VMware: vers 5.5 -6.5 (Bonnes connaissances)
- HyperConvergence : HPe/Simplivity, Netapp HCI
- Linux (Red Hat/CentOS/Ubuntu/Debian …) (Bonnes connaissances)
- Scripting Python, Powershell
- Openstack, Docker
- Storage : SAN NAS (Connaissances Netapp C-dot + Brocade sont des avantages)
- Backup CommVault/Veeam
- organizational, planning, troubleshooting and management skills in the operation of a critical system
- rigorous and very adaptable
- team spirit, sense of communication
- editorial skills to organize, structure and formalize (reports & processes)
- autonomy of judgment, actions and initiatives
- resistance to stress
- respect for confidentiality
- French and English are mandatory. German and Luxembourgish are considered an asset.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.