Date d'affichage :
29 mai 2019
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues. Research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy
- Key contributor in the creation of technical strategy for projects within client IT with the architecture group. Identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
- Coach and help develop the team and client technology community.
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience with a client side rendering framework such as Angular (prefered), Ember, Vue.js or React
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code.
- Real passion for software engineering and best practices
- Passion for technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, infrastructure as code
- Experience in designing application running in cloud platforms such as PCF, Bluemix, AWS
Présentation de l'entreprise :
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
You can send your application at : Mrs. Nadia Nair, Recruitment Partner, Nadia.Nair@sogeti.lu