Date d'affichage :
11 janvier 2018
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
The developer profile is responsible for development and maintenance of existing and possible new tools used by service modules.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience of working in infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Software architecture design, together with architecture team
- Creating technical specifications, writing program code and documenting
- Testing the product in controlled situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Being helpful, respectful, team oriented and keeping others informed
- Interested and willing to learn new technologies
- You have in-depth knowledge of JAVA
- C#, .NET and VB.NET and any other language are considered as an asset
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training;
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study;
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset;
- You can work independently and can manage your time;
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus;
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.