Date d'affichage :
06 juin 2019
- Review security-related events, assessing risk and validity, and reporting of findings
- Analyze network traffic to assist in testing new signatures for production deployment to client environments
- Analyze additional log, forensic investigation procedures and protocols.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Log collection, incident and threat detection
- Advise and recommend on defensive strategies based on the clients existing technical security controls in relation to their current risk appetite.
- Evidence collection, threat and risk management
- Incident management methodologies
- Review security-related events, assessing severity, criticality and priority
- Monitor and report based on client SLAs with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
- Knowledge of basic computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development (not production-quality software but tools that can help you do stuff)
- Understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management, and server management
- Ability to communicate: write clearly and speak authoritatively to different kinds of audiences (business leaders and techies)
- Understanding of adversary motivations : cybercrime, cyber activism, cyberwar, cyber espionage, and the difference between cyber propaganda and cyber terrorism
- Understanding of security operations concepts : perimeter defense, BYOD management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill chain analysis, risk assessment, and security metrics
- Language : English. French is an asset
Présentation de l'entreprise :
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
You send your application at : Mrs. Nadia Nair, Recruitment Partner, Nadia.Nair@sogeti.lu