Date d'affichage :
11 janvier 2018
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
In a permanent growing business segment, currently in full transformation we are looking for 2 Senior Strategic Account Managers to advise our customers/prospects to evolve to Managed Services (Capex to Opex model).
The Senior Account Manager will assist in generating new sales leads for the company. He/she coordinates pre-sales staff and delegates daily responsibilities and targets. He/she handles strategic client accounts and will interact with clients to assess and meet their needs. He/she has a master degree with at least 15 years’ proven experience in sales and/or banking or industry business. He/she will perfectly understand Finance business needs or Manufacturing business needs.
He/she will usually perform many of the following tasks:
- Planning account strategy,
- Developing/Managing client relationships at C-Level,
- Delivering vision to high-level executives,
- Generating leads,
- Managing an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business,
- Leading projects,
- Overseeing projects,
- Managing budgetsandexpenditure,
- Managing salesprocess,
- Doing administrative tasks,
- Reporting on activity and forecasts.
- Leadership and project management,
- Being discrete, professional and friendly,
- Being strategic,
- Team management,
- Planning and organization,
- Being customer oriented,
- Understanding numerical information,
- Written and verbal communication, including presentation of products, services, business transformation,
- Negotiating and closing deals,
- Being self-motivated,
- Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree. The area of specialisation may include Business, Marketing, Management, Administration or Sales. It is also required to have a strong aptitude and knowledge of sales and marketing techniques,
- Fluent in French and English.
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT and the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.