Date d'affichage :
08 janvier 2021
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Your future team
As global leaders in providing services to the investment management industry, Deloitte's investment management practice provides global resources and capabilities with a local presence. Several services provided by our Luxembourg office rely heavily on IT systems: data processing, automated controls, reporting and connectivity with international financial databases...
These systems are designed and developed in-house by our pool of technology experts. To support the fast growth of our activities we are looking for individuals who are passionate and committed to create innovative IT solutions.
Your next challenge
- Focus on software engineering while developing a strong expertise in the Investment Funds industry
- Develop data intensive application and dealing with ETL and heavy data processing. The main technologies used being C# and .Net framework using SQL Server
- Create innovative user interfaces based on technologies like ASP.Net, AngularJS and ReactJS
- Apply agile methodologies (SCRUM) on a daily basis.
- Use best practices for development lifecycle: TDD, Clean code, QA and CI/CD
- Work hand in hand with our financial experts and be on daily contact with the client
- Provide some visibility to the stakeholders on the scope, progress and issues in the solution delivery process, or knows how to get it and provides proactive feedback
- Hold a Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability: your code is written with Testability as a prime target
- Are familiar with code quality and continuous delivery
- Be keen to learn new technologies and the business world
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience and a first experience in the Investment Funds industry or related field
- Have a collaborative mindset - you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical and organisational skills
- Be fluent in English, French is considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.