Date d'affichage :
11 janvier 2018
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
- Maintain complex and challenging infrastructures in Security or Network Domain (design)
- Setup and test in lab new technologies
- Prepare and execute test plan
- Contribute to the delivery of projects (transition)
- Propose and contribute to technical improvement plans
- Ensure compliance (in operations and projects)
- Troubleshoot complex incidents
- Insure client satisfaction
- Interact and co-operate with vendors
- Contribute actively to Teams synergy
Location and Timing issues:
- Provision of the above mentioned services basically in Luxembourg, with a possibility to work in Brussels about 1 day per month.
- Project business hours: 7H-19H
- Occasional interventions outside of normal working hours may be requested
- Education: BAC +5 in computer sciences or equivalent
- Internet technologies: DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPSEC, TCP, UDP, IP
- Security Technologies
- Firewalls: Checkpoint, Fortinet and Juniper firewalls
- Proxy/ reverse proxy: Bluecoat
- DNS: Bind
- Remote Access : Pulsecure
- Loadbalancing F5
- IP network principle (switching/routing)
- Devops: Bash/Perl/Pyhton Scripting
- Fluent in French and English is a requirement
- Any Security Certification is considered as an advantage
- Experience in delivering in a production environment is considered as an advantage
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.