Date d'affichage :
29 mai 2019
- Collect and analyze the needs
- Write technical and functional specifications
- Make the conception of prototypes
- Develop new applications on ASP.NET
- Support and maintain the existing applications
- Write the documentation
- A Bachelor in IT is required
- Having at least 5 years of experience in the same role
- A good command of English is required (both written and spoken), French would be an asset but is not mandatory
- Good knowledge in network/system
- Knowledge in developing data bases
- A certification in Microsoft .NET would be considered as a great advantage
- If you are rigorous, organized, methodical and autonomous, this would be an asset
Présentation de l'entreprise :
With a staff of more than 720 experts, Sogeti is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Subsidiary of the Capgemini group, the Sogeti group counts over 25 000 employees worldwide in 15 countries and around 200 000 IT professionals based in 40 countries as part of the Capgemini group.
We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients' needs with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform. Our staff members' passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff's commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
You send your application at : Mrs. Nadia Nair, Recruitment Partner, Nadia.Nair@sogeti.lu