Date d'affichage :
08 janvier 2021
Présentation de l'entreprise :
You have a previous experience in an Operational IT Team?
You demonstrate competent IT literacy and ability around applications & systems?
You are willing to have a holistic view of IT within business, from front to back?
Then you should join our IT Application Support team.
Your future team
Our Internal IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables Deloitte employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
Your next challenge
- Solve any technical problems by centralizing, analysing and documenting technical issues faced
- Improve overall applications performance and maintain existing systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Manage the installation of new applications, from release to testing and on different environments
- Be responsible for new applications while improving the existing ones
- Continuously improve your skills in terms of new technologies
- Provide assistance to our customers regarding the firm's applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, with 1 year minimum expertise in an Operational IT Team
- Relevant experience with Tomcat (installation and configuration), Java, JSP, IIS from 7.0, .NET framework 4.0 & +
- Knowledge of SQL 2012/2016 (transactions, stored procedures, triggers...), understanding of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service) as an asset
- Knowledge in programming (Java, VB.NET, C#, Vb Script), PowerShell is a plus
- Curious, flexible, with a strong team spirit, comfortable working independently, and open to learn from colleagues
- Good attention to details and good stress resilience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in French and in English
We want to hear from you ! Join us and you will...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.