Date d'affichage :
08 janvier 2021
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Your future team
Our Information & Technology Risk team provides assistance with various increasingly complex IT issues, to help our clients mitigate risk. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients.
Your next challenge
- Assist clients through a full range of service models from reviews of application controls and general computer controls as part of financial statement audits through to comprehensive internal audit outsourcing or project-based assistance
- Execute audit procedures under the International Standards on Auditing (ISA) or PCAOB Auditing Standards
- Analyse client IT environment based on your understanding of the client’s business, the risk it faces, and its internal control procedures, to identify risks arising from IT and evaluate corresponding controls
- Design and execute IT assurance reports under ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 and SSAE18 standards
- Develop and maintain active communication with clients in order to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Information Systems or related discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant auditing experience, ideally within a Big 4
- Knowledge of auditing IT applications (e.g. SAP, Oracle and banking platforms), infrastructure and operating systems (e.g. Unix, Windows, and Mainframe), databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle, DB2), and network environments
- Knowledge of Luxembourg and European laws and regulations regarding IT matters is a strong asset
- Knowledge of COBIT, ISO, NIST standards is a strong asset
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification is a strong asset
- Knowledge of data analytics and data visualisation tools (e.g. ACL, IDEA, Tableau) is an asset
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a must, French or German is a strong asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Benefit from a professional development plan focused on helping you identify and use your strengths to do your best work every day
- Enjoy complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Benefit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Experience and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.