Date d'affichage :
30 mai 2018
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
We are seeking a strong technical resource to join our datacentre operations team in order to operate Unified Collaboration Solutions.
You’ll ensure highly available, scalable platforms, installed in our data centres, and bring your expertise in order to respect availability, quality, security
- Operate & Maintain challenging platforms based upon Cisco and Microsoft, Unified Collaboration Services
- Realise health checks, pinpoint issues before they impact production
- Prepare, propose and execute improvement plans & projects
- Contribute to customer transition projects
- Solve problems
- Respond to customer requests
- Education : BAC +3 in computer sciences or equivalent
- Understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks
- Experience in « Unified Communication » technologies (SIP, SCCP, MGCP, H323, T38, Cisco Voice Gateways
- Knowledge of Cisco Solutions (CUCM, Unity Connection, IM & Presence, Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Expressway, Cisco Jabber)
- Understanding of integrations of “telephony solutions” with Microsoft AD, Exchange (Lync/Skype for business .... )
- Valid CCVP certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Voice recording technologies would be an advantage
- Good social, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations
- Ability to perform self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.