Date d'affichage :
11 janvier 2018
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
As SRE, you will:
- Automate and industrialize processes
- Integrate innovations and keep infrastructure consistency
- Optimize platform and enhance customers performances
- Handle change in a complex technical environment
- Innovate and contribute to the infrastructure evolution
- Infra standardization
- Container technology (Docker, vagrant)
- Container management (Docker Swarm, Google Kubernetes, CoreOS Fleet, HashiCorp Nomad, Apache Mesos, Rancher)
- One or more scripting languages (Python, Perl)
- Automation and deployment (Puppet, Ansible)
- Complex web architecture (Apache / Nginx / HaProxy / Php-fpm)
- Huge scale Infrastructure orchestration (> 1k server)
- Ability to work in international environment
- Computer Science Master or accreditation of prior experiential learning
- Autonomous and motivated
- Team spirit and be a creative force regarding technical choices
- Show initiative
- Social skills and adaptability
- Pragmatism and organization skills
- Ability to summarize
- Taste for Challenge and innovation
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.