Date d'affichage :
11 janvier 2018
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
As part of the Service Delivery Organization you will be responsible to support the Sales Organization for complex infrastructure transformation projects (on premises or (private/public/hybrid) cloud) in proposing our Clients the best architecture to properly address their needs.
You will also be responsible to support the Projects Managers in delivering these projects for architectural matters.
Your main activities:
• Architectural studies and technical documentation for Clients
• Design and review of strategies, policies and best practices
• Participation in product evaluation and project management
• Liaise with the Sales and Data Centers Architects
• Support Sales departments in answering Clients requests
• Capacity management of the infrastructure used for the technological domain
• Provides technical lead for concerned technological domains
• In-depth technical knowledge of the Telindus products solutions
• Organizational skills and analytical ability
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management
• Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
• Capable to lead gap analysis in several technical domains in a technical due diligence context
• Capable to produce concise technical documentation
• Solid documentation skills
• Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to internal customers as well as the executive team
• Solid problem solving skills required
Fluency in French and English
• Experience with systems integration and service oriented architecture models.
• Experience with Transition and Transformation projects
• TOGAF 9 with Technology Reference Models and IIIRM
• Experience with Core virtualization infrastructure
• Storage technologies
• Network and Security technologies
• Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
• Identity management
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.