After 100+ applications from around the globe, 11 post-seed and pre-series B stage Fintech companies have been selected and are ready to scale to new heights through the NadiFin Fintech Accelerator program, powered by MiddleGame Ventures and Farvest in partnership with the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT).
Eleven of the most promising Fintech companies from around the world will convene at NadiFin beginning May 20th in Luxembourg, adjacent ICT Spring, before reconvening in Dublin from June 10-14. The cohort will participate in a customized curriculum built from the ground up with experienced venture capital knowledge from MiddleGame Ventures. These efforts will be supplemented by real world mentorship and engagement with financial services and technology partners working on key Proof of Concept challenges.
"The NadiFin program gives unparalleled insights into which startup is ready and which is not, when it comes to achieving the next level of investment and commercial traction," explains Pascal Bouvier, Managing Partner, MiddleGame Ventures.
"Fantastic cohort and strong companies. We are really happy to co-host this great program in Luxembourg, add value to the local ecosystem by bringing new and innovative solutions to the financial services industry as well as providing a great launchpad for Fintech firms wanting to access the broader EU market." commented Nasir Zubairi, CEO, LHoFT.
Meet the 2019 NadiFin Fintech accelerator cohort
• Apla: a full-service blockchain technology company that enables governments and businesses to work faster, safer, and with greater impact.
• Blocks Investment: connects investors to real estate opportunities around the world.
• Corlytics: smart regulatory compliance for financial institutions and regulators globally.
• Gardenia Technologies: improves profitability through data-driven advanced analytics and ML-driven working capital finance and risk management.
• GECKO Governance: blockchain enabled RegTech platform for the asset management, banking & digital asset sectors.
• Governance.com: enables regulated companies to meet the requirements of an ever-changing regulated marketplace by unlocking data from across organizational silos.
• LogSentinel: helping companies achieve regulatory and security compliance by providing information security and data protection solutions (such as blockchain-protected event logging and per-record encrypted secure database).
• Mattereum: creates decentralized digital twins for physical assets to automate, helping enforce contracts and manage all kinds of assets.
• Minna Technologies: a subscription management platform for retail banks that enables customers to get an overview, cancel, and improve their subscriptions.
• Nivaura: digital investment banking platforms to automate the primary issuance.
• Scanovate: an all-in-one, cyber Identity platform that makes compliance and KYC simple and secure by automating and customizing front and back-end processes.
During the program, these 11 Fintechs will be immersed in a curriculum (powered by Village Capital) that integrates mentors, speakers, investors, and peers to help the companies grow to the next level across all of their key strategic vectors (i.e., value proposition, team, business model mapping, fund-raising, etc.). The NadiFin Fintech Accelerator Program engages a broad network of investors and strategic partners to facilitate real-world progress outside the classroom. The cohort will compete in a trademarked peer-voting startup accelerator curriculum leading to a €100,000 investment from MiddleGame Ventures.
"For the first session of NadiFin, we are very happy to welcome these promising startups during the ICT Spring FinTech Summit focusing on the strategic and historic topic of combining finance and technology” highlights, Erica Leclercq, Head of Strategy & Operations, Farvest.
Program partners for the 2019 NadiFin Fintech accelerator program include Pictet, FUCHS, Telindus, Arendt, Enterprise Ireland, the Banking and Payments Federation of Ireland, Grant Thornton, WeWork Labs, Amazon Web Services, and Stripe.
Press release by NadiFin
Publié le 14 mai 2019