Once again, startups from all over the World have shown great interest in participating in this year’s edition of the international competition, Pitch Your Startup (PYSU). The organizers announce more than 320 applications, across 8 categories, among which: Cybersecurity. Experts and young companies in the field will gather during ICT Spring to participate in the last two rounds of the competition, which will see this year’s winner of the €50,000 sweet prize offered by Docler Holding.
Today, more light is shed on the cybersecurity topic: discover the 12 startups that will pitch their innovative solution to a jury of seasoned professionals, next September 15th, in Luxembourg:
• Mandarin Solutions (Slovakia): “We help companies to build, manage and protect their clouds saving the priceless time on hypothesis tests”
• Davos Networks (Switzerland): “We help companies create, build and run successful cyber security programs that achieve business objectives through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings”
• ContextSpace Solutions (Israel): “We deliver real Privacy Compliance build trust via compliance enforcement across all digital applications and IoT”
• Merkle Science (Singapore): “Merkle Science provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for cryptoasset service providers, financial institutions and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal activities”
• Dasera Inc (United States): “Dasera finds, flags, and rewrites unsafe queries executed by employees and contractors in your data warehouse and data lake”
• CybrQ (Switzerland): “we're pioneering a new Pre-Click Approach to cybersecurity, giving you tangible advice to reduce exposure online through intuitive, human-focused design”
• XingSys (Germany): “The XignIn technology enables the user-friendly implementation of projects focusing on authentication, payment and digital signatures - without passwords and additional hardware”
• Lybero.net (France): “Our mission: to protect your sensitive data in and out of organization as simply as possible: no software, easy management, a secure end-to-end encryption solution”
• ProtectBox (United Kingdom): “We're not only making cybersecurity simple, we're also changing hearts and minds. We're all about collaboration, empowerment, challenging norms of who can work in cyber by hiring ex-forces, graduates, returners etc. and fun”
• TRUSTLESS.AI (Switzerland): “We are building a 2mm-thin personal computer and an independent certification body that will seamlessly deliver radically-unprecedented privacy, security, and user-control for our private social, personal and professional digital lives, our e-banking and our e-health - while ensuring legitimate lawful access”
• Just Mining (France): “Just-Mining is a blockchain and cryptocurrency company whose main objective is to make these technologies accessible to as many people as possible”
• Zetako (Luxembourg): “Zetako is a company dedicated to lossless data compression. After years of research and development, we created an alternative solution to the regular standard of data compression”
Discover who will be named winner of the Cybersecurity category on September 15th, before joining the other startups - in the HR Tech, Smart Mobility, FinTech, RegTech, InsurTech categories - already selected for the Grand Finale that will be held in the evening on the same day.
REGISTER HERE using the free invitation code PYSUCYBER to - remotely - witness the Grand Finale from the comfort of your kitchen table / living room / favorite coffee house, etc. and discover the winner cross-categories.
Publié le 01 septembre 2020