A new edition of the traditional IT One Gala will take place next December 1st, at LuxExpo The Box. As usual, the event will be composed of a series of conference, a networking session and a gala dinner where the Luxembourg ICT Awards will be distributed.
Due to the current health situation, the format of the event will be slightly different: the networking cocktail will take place during the conference. Then, the Luxembourg ICT Awards ceremony will part of the gala dinner and will reward the best local practices and most innovative solutions and projects.
Luxembourg ICT Awards 2020: who will be the winners? Apply now!
Since 2007, the Luxembourg ICT Awards aim at promoting and spreading best practices as well as emulating the country’s professionals. It recognizes the best solutions provided on the market. Key skills required to be a candidate for the awards include professionalism, a sense of innovation, ethics, as well as local involvement. This year, special prize will be distributed, the Extraordinary IT Support award, which promotes an extraordinary tech initiative, implemented during the COVID-19 crisis.
• CIO of the Year*: Acknowledges an outstanding ICT leader that, thanks to her/his vision, strategic skills and management/leadership qualities, contributed to the performance of its company while meeting the stakeholders needs (clients, employees, shareholders).
• ICT Business Partner of the Year: Rewards an ICT provider that lead and successfully implemented development, software and/or hardware integration, or infrastructures projects, bringing real added value to its clients.
• ICT Strategic Advisor of the Year: Rewards a consulting company that guides its clients for their ICT strategy; in terms of global roadmap, technical choices or business vision.
• Telecom Company of the Year: Rewards a local telecom provider that proved, through the quality and innovative nature of its services, its vision and contribution to the Luxembourgish ICT ecosystem.
• Most Innovative ICT Training Program: Rewards a training program or initiative aiming at schooling actors of the ICT sector, both in terms of hard skills and/or soft skills.
• Best use of AI & Data: Rewards a company that ingeniously and efficiently used artificial intelligence and/or data to conduct an ICT project or implement new processes or tools.
• Digital Transformation Project of the Year: Rewards a digital transformation project that cleverly leveraged technology to improve a company’s performance, and contribute to the enhancement of customer and/or employee experience.
• Cloud Innovation Provider of the Year: Rewards a company specialized in Cloud for its innovative solutions and its outstanding performances.
• ICT Security Provider of the Year: Rewards an ICT security provider for a project led with a client over the past year. This solution distinguishes itself by its innovative character, its efficiency, the results achieved.
• Extraordinary IT Support: Promotes an extraordinary tech initiative, implemented during the COVID-19 public health crisis, that supported the company, its employees, its clients, and that contributed to the organization’s efficiency, agility and resilience.
• ICT Team of the Year*: Rewards an ICT Team for its outstanding results on a specific project (implementation of a new software, adoption of new processes, improvement of a data/security software, data management, storage etc).
• ICT Outsourcing Services Provider of the Year: Rewards a company providing an on-demand tech environment – Cloud, Managed Services, BPO… – in order to unburden its clients of some tasks and functions.
• Inspirational ICT Personality of the Year**: Rewards an ICT personality for her/his entire career, her/his achievements, the lessons learned and her/his efforts to inspire and share with her/his peers and future generations.
*Awards restricted to end-users. Applications to those prizes are free. All other submissions will incur an administration fee of €100 exVAT
** Does not require the submission of an application form
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publié le 20 octobre 2020