On December 17th, IT One will organize the first edition of the IT Ladies Night. This evening aims at celebrating the contribution women to the IT sector. Through its awards, it will notably celebrate their outstanding contribution to the sector while also recognizing the best practices and initiatives taken in Luxembourg.
A total of 5 awards will be distributed during the evening, after an inspiring session of conferences lead by leading women. Here are the awards:
• Young ICT Talent of the Year: Recognizes a young talent - less than 30 years - for her contribution in an IT company, her commitment and her work.
• ICT Entrepreneur of the Year: Rewards a woman for her entrepreneurship spirit, her tenacity to set up a project, a product dedicated to improve a facet of the ICT sector
• ICT Business Developer of the year: Rewards a woman for her ability to follow up on clients’ IT requirements and needs. She has a very good sense of negotiation, she understands what is at stake for her company and is committed to satisfy at best her clients.
• Technology Expert of the Year: Recognizes an outstanding woman for an IT project led in her company, the setting up of a new strategy, a collaboration which has aimed to improve an aspect of the IT department she takes part in. She can occupy various positions including IT managers, CIOs, CISOs, IT director, etc.
• Best Corporate Initiative for Promoting Women Role in ICT: Rewards an initiative dedicated to raise awareness around the great role women plays in IT. It can be associated to an educative campaign, a themed event, a book launch etc.
Want to apply? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org right now!
More information: www.itladiesnight.lu
Publié le 15 octobre 2019