The 8th edition of the Information Security Day will finally be held on May 21st, 2019 at the European Convention Center Luxembourg. The topics of Cybersecurity & Data protection will be addressed, with several international and local speakers sharing their expertise, knowledge and best practices.
To discuss the trendy topics of Cybersecurity, GDPR, multi-cloud strategy, user centricity, self-defending networks, cyber-resilience..., IT One has gathered an impressive panel of both local and international experts:
• Romain Sabel, Technical commission director, APDL (Association pour la Protection des Données au Luxembourg)
• François Thill, Cyber Security Director of the Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy
• Paulo Esteves-Veríssimo, Professor and FNR PEARL Chair at the University of Luxembourg, UniLu’s SnT Centre
• Guy Isler, CISO, Centre Commun de la sécurité sociale
• Christophe Buschmann, Data Protection Commissioner, CNPD (Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données)
• Philippe Vercruysse de Solart, Account Technology Strategist, Microsoft Belgium & Luxembourg
• Victor Emmanuel de Sa, Ethical Hacker, Vice-World Champion of the international hacking contest, Conversion Manager
• Cédric Mauny, Head of Cybersecurity, Telindus Luxembourg
… and many others.
During the day, participants will also have the opportunity to discover the latest solutions dealing with cybersecurity and data protection, offered by local and international companies exhibiting at ICT Spring: Check Point - HS2 - Tech IT - Onetrust - Digital Security - Varonis - Passbolt - Yes We Hack – Imrim. Several startups have also confirmed their participation, notably Hacknowledge (a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services company) and Passbolt, an open source password manager for teams.
Moreover, the name of the 2019 winners of the Information Security Awards. Who is going to be named IS Personality of the Year? What about the Awareness Security Initiative of the Year? Who will win the Woman Talent of the Year award? If you wish to apply for one of these awards, deadline has been extended to March 23rd. To apply, send an email to email@example.com. The complete list of awards is available here: www.isday.lu/awards
More information and registration: www.isday.lu*
Also, please note that this year, IS Day will be held in parallel of ICT Spring, a global tech conference. Your entry to IS Day will then offer you an access to ICT Spring on May 21st & 22nd.
Publié le 25 février 2019