ICT Spring Europe 2014
This year’s conference will showcase a range of talented new start-ups and established global companies leading the way in their creation of innovative business models, cutting edge technology and pioneering customer channels that are transforming the FinTech landscape (ICT in Financial Services). This year, ICT Spring will focus on « Innovating the customer experience ».
ICT Spring Europe is an exciting array of fantastic opportunities, where you can meet 3000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking ; investors, entrepreneurs and start-ups from over 60 countries (USA, Japan, UK, Russia, Israël, Canada, Brasil, etc..).
An exceptional venue is awaiting you :
- An exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world's biggest names in technology (previous speakers : Randi Zuckerberg, Hiroshi Mikitani, Jimmy Wales, Trip Hawkins, etc.)
- The globe's most disruptive and fastest growing start-ups in attendance
- The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
- The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and IT innovations in an exclusive exhibition
- An exciting program of entertainment including the unmissable Gala Dinner and unforgettable evening party.
2014 TOPICS : Innovating the Customer Experience
New ways of consumerization : using analytics to achieve the perfect customer experience
Reducing the friction in the shopping experience : innovative payments in retail and e-commerce
Reinventing the retail bank : will new payment technologies replace the retail banks' role in payment services?
Virtual Currencies : opportunities or threats for the shopping experience?
Security issues : privacy and civil liberties: boom or boost?
The Europen ICT Awards Gala Dinner will take place on the first evening, we kindly invite you to book your seat/table the soonest with the early bird offer until March 31st. In order to proceed, please download the purchase order, fill it in and send it back either by fax (+352 26 27 69 32) or by mail to Céline Tarraube.
New Conference Center Kirchberg
1, rue du fort Thungen