ILNAS invites the national stakeholders to a breakfast on Tuesday 19 March 2019, from 09:30 to 11:30, to provide information regarding normative developments in the Smart Secure ICT area. It will focus on various Smart ICT technologies, such as Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Blockchain & Distributed Ledgers and Artificial Intelligence, while addressing issues of digital trust associated with the adoption of these technologies.
9:30 – 9:40: Reception of participants
9:40 – 9:50: Technical Standardization & Smart Secure ICT outlook, Dr. Jean-Philippe HUMBERT - ILNAS
9:50 – 10:05: Presentation of the Standards Analysis - Smart Secure ICT Luxembourg, Mr. Nicolas DOMENJOUD – OLN
10:05 – 11:05: Standardization in the ICT sector
- Cloud Computing - Dr. Johnatan PECERO - GIE ANEC
- Internet of Things - Dr. Shyam WAGLE - GIE ANEC
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledgers - Dr. Michael WINTERS - GIE ANEC
- Artificial Intelligence - Ms. Natalia CASSAGNES - GIE ANEC
11:05 – 11:10: How to become a Delegate in Technical Standardization?, Mr. Nicolas DOMENJOUD – OLN
11:10 – 11:30: Questions and open discussion
The registration is mandatory for this event as places are limited. We invite you to confirm your attendance by Thursday, March 14, 2019.
· E-Mail : email@example.com
- Tél : (+352) 247 743 - 70
- Fax : (+352) 247 943 – 70
- ILNAS (5ème étage)
- Southlane Tower 1
- 1, avenue du Swing
- L-4367 Belvaux
Please feel free to contact us for more information.