2, rue des Mines L-4244 Esch-sur-Alzette
Date d'affichage :
18 juillet 2017
- Maintain complex and challenging infrastructures in the domain of Security
- Participate actively in daily operation tasks (Incidents, changes)
- Participate actively in Health checks for seeking issues before they impact production (Proactive analysis)
- Prepare and execute small projects (Releases)
- Contribute to the delivery of projects (Transition)
- Propose and contribute to technical improvement plans
- Ensure compliance (in operations and projects)
- Insure client satisfaction
- Interact and co-operate with vendors
- Contribute actively to Teams synergy
Location and Timing issues:
- Provision of the above mentioned services basically in Luxembourg.
- Project Business hours: 7H-19H => being able to regularly start at 7AM and being able to regularly end at 7PM
- Occasional interventions outside of normal working hours may be requested
- On-call permanence during nights or weekends (about 1 week every 4 weeks).
Education : BAC +3 in computer sciences or equivalent
3-5 years of experiences.
Internet technologies : DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPSEC, TCP, UDP, IP.
Security Technologies :
Firewalls: Checkpoint, Fortinet and Cisco firewalls
Proxy/ reverse proxy: Bluecoat
Loadbalancer – WAF: F5
IP network principle (switching/routing)
Fluent in French and English is a requirement, Dutch is an advantage.
Any Security Certification is considered as an advantage
Experience in delivering in a production environment is considered as an advantage
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
To candidate : HERE
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Telindus powered by Tango is one of the leaders in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With soon 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
Since January 2017, Telindus Telco, Cloud and UC solutions have been marketed through a network of experienced partners throughout Luxembourg
Member of the Proximus Group since 2006, Telindus can also rely on the support of its sister company Tango, first alternative operator in Luxembourg offering TV, internet, fixed and mobile telephony services. Both united under the Proximus Luxembourg structure since October 2016, the two companies cover all the skills to meet the needs of residential and business customers.
Share more than technology.