Date d'affichage :
26 octobre 2017
Présentation de l'entreprise :
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC, an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in the integrated "Datacentre, Cloud and Managed Services" profession, aims to become a centre of excellence and trust in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at international level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a:
GRC Consultant (M/F) - Indefinite contract
who will be in charge of advisory assignments in the fields of ICT Governance, Risk Management and Regulatory aspects for the company's customers.
- Governance of information systems;
- Review and documentation of Information Security Policies;
- Optimisation or transformation of the Cybersecurity function (organisation, policies, processes);
- Security and risk management strategy;
- Analysis of computer security extended to suppliers and Cloud;
- Protection of customers' image and reputation;
- Optimisation of costs related to regulatory compliance;
- Audit of regulatory compliance and standards;
- Implementation and improvement of IS Security Management Systems;
- Protection of information and data;
- Support for compliance (ISO27001:2013, GDPR, PCI DSS);
- General knowledge of Personal data protection;
- Information security training and information for stakeholders (top management, developers, end users).
- University education in computing.
- Initial experience of at least 3 years in IT security as an IS Security Consultant.
- With good people skills and communication skills, you enjoy teamwork and know how to keep your promises.
- Precision, organisation and method.
- French and English compulsory, knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential. This position is also open to disabled persons.
Additional information: EBRC – Département Ressources Humaines -For the attention of Madame Sandrine Boucquey 5, rue Eugène Ruppert, L-2453 Luxembourg Tel: 26 06 – 1 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - website: www.ebrc.com