After two successful hybrid cloud events, Dimension Data Luxembourg is back with the third event of its series, this time focused on cybersecurity.

A few months ago, Dimension Data Luxembourg disrupted the local market by announcing partnership with AWS, which was followed by two successful hybrid cloud events.

The technology solutions and services provider is now organising the third event of its series with a focus on cybersecurity. “Security in the Cloud: (Apps + Cloud) x Security = Agility + Safety + Compliance” will take place on 22 June in Luxembourg.

A live demo focusing on Microsoft “Hello” and “Azure” is on the agenda, and will be the occasion for Dimension Data to highlight its multi-year Global Alliance Agreement with Microsoft. The two technology giants are collaborating around Azure enhancements and support key Smart Building deployments around the world.

In their last event, Dimension Data also highlighted the importance of Identity as the new perimeter and a pervasive, digital, strategical element across all IT layers. As the Gartner named leader in Identity and Access Management, Okta will naturally be part of the show.

Dimension Data’s local team of experts will demonstrate their years of experience not only in ITSM and ITOM, but also in Security Operations, Governance, Risk and Compliance.

 

The program also includes sessions such as:

- “How to secure what you don't control – the multi-cloud security challenge”, by Gary Dawkin, Principal Security Consultant, Europe, Dimension Data, which will help the attendees to succeed in a multi-cloud world by providing the key principles, solutions and technologies that enable them to deliver services securely across all their clouds. “85% of organisations are committed to a multi-cloud architecture. The other 15% are probably doing it by accident...”

- “You can get burned when it’s cloudy”, by Arnfinn Strand, Cloud Security Engineer Europe, Check Point, explaining why traditional security approaches don’t fit with the dynamic nature of the cloud, leaving businesses exposed to a whole host of new threats. Attendees will learn how a single-click and an agile deployment model aligned with the dynamic nature of cloud services, are making expanding cloud services a breeze.

 

Sebastian Drinkenburg, Solution Consultant, Cyber Security & GRC Practice EMEA from ServiceNow will also present the company’s compliance value proposition.

Tarik Bennani, Chief Information Security Officer Luxembourg, Dimension Data, will give the audience an update on the CSSF circular.

Franck Braunstedter, Senior Manager Cyber Defense & Cloud Security, NTT Security, will present an anonymised use case presentation regarding NTT Security’s Cloud Security Advisory.

Xavier Garcia Faura, in charge of Cloud Security for Cisco will demonstrate how DNS can be a simple way to protect the users.

Finally, an exciting start-up will join the fireside chat gathering all speakers to end on a high note.

 

For more information on the event, click here.

 

Press release by Dimension Data Luxembourg


Publié le 06 juin 2018